Saturday, February 24, 2007

I was able to spend a long weekend in San Francisco with two of my greatest girl friends. I'm pretty sure I want to live there! It was so amazingly beautiful with an abundance of things to do and places to eat. We went to Fishman's Wharf, the Museum of Modern Art, the Yerba Buena gardens, the De Young museum and the park and gardens next to it. My legs were a bit sore from running around twelve hours a day, but I would happily do it every day. Anyway, pictures are worth a thousand words, so look at these. Shar

7 comments:

Leslie said...

Tell me you do understand that you're going to have to be updating this thing more often than this now that you're moving away from me, right? RIGHT?

Michelle said...

Hey Shar, It has been a long time. Wow a trip to San Francisco, I'm impressed. Where are you now? http://michelleoldfield.blogspot.com

JLMartin said...

I love looking at the Holloway's blog because I always find new links to Rexburg friends...glad I found you. Your girls have grown up so much. Lacey Martin
http://www.youngestmartin.blogspot.com/

Tina said...

Hey Shar!
I am glad I found you, How is things going?? well cute pictures!! where are you guys?? we are in Portland Erik started school, and I am finally able to just be a mom! well let me know thearterfamily.blogspot

stephanie and sean said...

Hi Shar! I found you on the Holloway's blog. It looks like you haven't posted in a long time! I hope you get this comment :) Thinking of ya. Love, steph braniff

Muffin said...

Hey Shar,
It's Muffin. I just wanted to say "Hi". I got your blog from the Holloways. We are in Orem,Ut now. Check out our blog for an update. We'd love to hear from you.
http://thegraysonsfaces.blogspot.com/

Muffin said...

Still no updates huh?